Saturday, April 25, 2009

Superpower!!!

I couldn't pick just one super power. But if I had to, I would pick to be super. By that I mean that I would like to be Superman. Superman has all the best super powers, hence the name Superman. First of all he can fly. Everyone wants to fly! It doesn't matter who you are; I know that if you could fly, you would. I wish I could wake up each morning, walk out my front door, raise my right arm and fly to school. Think how practical and convenient it is, not to mention I don't have to pay for gas. There's no traffic in the air so I wouldn't have to wait at a red light for what seems to be 4 hours. The best part is that it's remarkably fast but the down side is that my hair would get messy every time I fly.

Superman also has super strength. With this I could stop all the bullies in the world and if I wanted to I could lift cars. I could have a great career with super human strength, such as an Olympic weight lifter; there's no way I could lose. If there was a 10 car pile up at an intersection I could just fly down and lift each car off one another. Or if a plane was about to crash I could just catch it like an outfielder in baseball. Ladies canonize strong men so imagine all the good looking dates I could get.

Last superpowers that I would like are x-ray vision, and the ability to deflect bullets. Now I know what your thinking as soon as I say x-ray vision. Lets just say I would use it for the better of man kind and not for the inadequate. If I am in a warehouse chasing villains and there is a guy behind a wall with kryptonite trying to kill me. I can find him with ease by using my x-ray vision. The ability to deflect bullets would be outstanding. Guns are the easiest way to kill someone. If I could deflect the most powerful weapon one man could use, how could i be stopped. I would be the ultimate war machine, for the admirable of course. We wouldn't have to worry about terrorists because I would exterminate them all. Being Superman would be an easy way of life. I can see why he's called Superman. He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment